Sunday 23 December 2012

Invisible ink- Pen


I firstly came across on YouTube a pen you can use to write with then shine a UV light on to make the text appear. To do this way of making text appear as a group we would have to buy of the internet to use. But just like the lemon juice idea above I do not think this writing completely suits the style and mood of our title sequence. I think this because to see the text you have to shine a brightly coloured light over the text which I think ruins it. I don’t think it makes it look sad or romantic at all which is the main mood of our title sequence. The only good thing about using this way of making the text appear is that it looks quite futuristic which is what we also wanted to reflect in our title sequence. But I think it is too much and will not mix well with the setting and mood. So overall I do not think we should use this way of showing the invisible ink because it doesn’t suite the title sequence how we want it to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment