Friday 21 December 2012


Invisible Ink

Because we decided to use some form of invisible ink for our titles I decided to research on different ways in which we could do this. I firstly looked at what invisible ink is..
Invisible ink, also known as security ink, is a substance used for writing, which is invisible either on application or soon thereafter, and which later on can be made visible by some means. Invisible ink is one form of steganography, and it has been used in espionage.
I then looked at the different ways we could make the ink either appear or disappear. I did this by researching on the internet and watching videos on YouTube of people that have previously done this. I came across things such as pens that are made specifically for writing in invisible ink that come with a UV light to make it appear, or more complex and natural ways like using lemon juice and a light to make text appear.
Above this are a few videos I came across of different techniques that can be used to produce invisible ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment