Friday 7 December 2012

cinematography for my title sequence


I have been looking at cinematography that I think would work well in mine Daisy’s and Sean’s title sequence. I have mainly been focusing on different shot angles and think it would be good to include the following:

·       Extreme close up: As I think this will portray the emotions on the main characters that are involved in the title sequence well as the audience will be able to see them clearly.

·       Medium Long shot: I think this shot will be good as it will reveal just a little of the environment and setting of the film but will not give too much away.

Shots that I don’t think will work are:

·       Long shots: because I think this will reveal too much of the setting and possibly give too much away, where I want it to be kind of mysterious.

·       Over the shoulder: this shot will not work because we don’t want more than one person in each shot because the two characters are meant to be separated.

No comments:

Post a Comment